BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 25, 2010

Saltasaurus


Saltasaurus is the fattest dinosaur on earth because Saltasaurus loves to eat leaves all day long. Saltasaurus walks like a turtle and slow like a turtle. Saltasaurus is so slow they get killed by those Tarascosaurus. Saltasaurus name means "Salta Lizard" and Tarascosaurus name means "Spanish Dragon".       

Saltasaurus  Carnegie Collection- Saltasaurus Saltasaurus Dinosaur Decorative High Gloss Ceramic Drawer Knob

2 comments:

eric johnson said...

Hi, ur blog is really nice and informative, i truly like it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices. There are Expert advertising teams who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks. All u have to do is submit your blog plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to Advertising Team for Promotion & Marketing then see how u enjoy a lots of quality traffic plus good readers to ur blog. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared with my friends hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.

Ann Marie said...

Hey Eric...

Thanks for the great advice and information. My mom and I will definitely check it out. I appreciate your kind words. Thanks for the bookmark and for sharing my blog. Could you please leave your blog addy sometime so I could check your blog out too.

Have a fun day,
Dewy

Amazon MP3 Clips

Total Pageviews